If you wish to obtain the verified tick for your company, you will need to perform a manual KYC with the following documents:
- Copy of the deed.
- Identification of the administrator (ID or passport).
- If the person making the request is not the administrator, he/she must attach the respective power of attorney or board resolution.
- In case there are holders who own more than 25% of the company, they must provide their individual identifications (ID or passport).
E-mail address to send the documentation: email@example.com
Subject: Company Verification
Message: Please verify my documents and contact me in case any of them are not valid.
When you send your documents, you will receive the following automatic response:
We have received your documents correctly and they will be reviewed by our legal department on a first come, first serve basis.
- The review of these documents is manual and may take up to 30 days.
- You will not receive a notice of application approval. Once approved, you will see it directly reflected in your Woonkly profile (you can check this by searching for your account in the Woonkly.com browser without having previously connected your wallet).
- In case you are missing any documents, we will contact you via: firstname.lastname@example.org